Create-a-Pulse Marketing provides search engine optimization for our website clients. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important part of marketing your site on the Internet to improve traffic and increase customers. When a site is properly optimized, it gets indexed and found by more prospective clients and customers.
There are many techniques involved in the optimization including:
- Meta Tags - specific keywords and description that include popular words and phrases that people would use in search engines.
- Title Tags - keywords included in the title of each page that represent the content a visitor will find there.
- Alt Tags - text tags found when you rollover pictures within the site. These are descriptions of the picture in most cases.
- Content on Page - appropriate and relevant text on each page of the site with keywords that might be found in searches.
- Embedded Links - links that go to other pages within the site are embedded - all pages should connect/link to one another as well.
- Reciprocal Links - these are links that go to other pages and that link back to your site. In some cases, contacting other webmasters, owners etc. to get approval for placement of links is necessary.
- Non-reciprocal Links - these are links that are included on your site to complementary services, organizations and other entities, that provide additional resources for the user.
After a site is optimized it is then sent off to search engines. Typically indexing can take up to 4 months and there are no guarantees of placement however, revisiting and adjusting keywords and techniques is always an option. In any case, Create-a-Pulse works hard to have your site reach success.
| - Web Design/Development|
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Setup/Marketing
- Local Advertising - RelyLocal
- Individual Wellness Programs
- Physician Programs
- Weight Management
- Trade Shows/Expos
- Award Ceremonies
- Corporate/Social Events
- Event Marketing & Sponsorship
- Graphic Design
- Creative Writing
- Minor Photography